Jeanine Stifler (aka Stifler's Mom) is the mother of Steve Stifler and Matt Stifler. She is the source of the now wildly famous term "MILF" (Mom I'd Like to F*ck) - first coined by John Cho's character, and one of the only supporting cast members to appear in all four films featuring the original cast. She is a common fantasy among the male students at East Great Falls High being described as the goddess and queen of Milf !
In American Pie, Paul Finch has a "Mrs. Robinson" moment with her, as he seduces her, and loses his virginity to her, on a pool table. He subsequently becomes obsessed in the following two films, American Pie 2 to American Wedding, much to her son Steve's dismay. The moment would become grander in scale and a trope in the movies. The two "come together" for a second rendezvous at the end of American Pie 2 where we see them rocking Jeanine's Mercedes so violently that its alarm is set off, as Finch screams the quote of "Stifler's Mom!". Jennifer Coolidge reprises her role in American Wedding, where she again has sex with inc,iin a bathtub, asher Finch licks and arouses her pussy.
In "American Reunion", she begins dating the widowed Noah Levenstein, after sharing drinks and a joint. She falls in love with Noah because although he is quite geeky, he is a gentleman, interested in her for who she is, instead of a sexual lust like most men. She's also revealed to not be so promiscuous as she appears to be in the first three films. As she truly wants to be loved and be treated like a lady, she is fed up with the current man in her life and sees something special in Noah. They talk and laugh about some humiliating moments that they caught one of their sons doing in the past.
In a post-credits scene, she and Noah are on their first date at a movie theater and when he romantically wraps his arm around her causing her to feel flattered. She then performs oral sex on him as gratitude.
- "Aged 18 years, the way I like it..." (American Pie)
- "Mr. Finch, are you trying to seduce me?" (American Pie)
- "Wanna get it on?" (American Pie 2)
- "Call me Stifler's Mom" (American Pie 2)
- "If this is your idea of a proposal...Finchy, you gotta know I'm over you now" (American Wedding)
- "You're not finished yet, are you Finchy?" (American Wedding)
- "First of all, Steven, it's my house! You're lucky I'm letting you stay here!" (American Reunion)
- "I can't tell you how many times I've came home and found Steven in bed having sex with some girl" (American Reunion)